Through the apprenticeship with a bright smile
Welcome to our exciting training opportunities where we attach immense importance to encouraging young talent, offering stimulating career paths for apprentices. With us, you will learn from experienced professionals, gather practical experience, and develop your skills in real projects. Become part of TRISA and start a career with us. Discover our current training opportunities and realise your professional dreams.
You can look forward to top training with us:
- All-embracing introduction and integration in your new environment
- In-house inter-company training centre (mechanical trades)
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Interesting, challenging, and diverse apprenticeships
- Focussed preparation to successfully pass your final apprenticeship exam
- Various activities with all TRISA apprentices (excursions, camps)
- With Human Resources at your side
...and much more!
Apprenticeships at TRISA:
- Automation technician with Federal VET Diploma
- Maintenance specialist with Federal VET Diploma
- Computer specialist with Federal VET Diploma
- Commercial apprentice with Federal VET Diploma
- Commercial apprentice Way up with Federal VET Diploma
- Constructor with Federal VET Diploma
- Plastics technologist with Federal VET Diploma
- Plastics processor with Federal VET Certificate
- Logistician with Federal VET Diploma
- Logistician with Federal VET Certificate
- Mechanical technician with Federal VET Certificate
- Polymechanic with Federal VET Diploma
- Production mechanic with Federal VET Diploma
Your apprenticeship taster
Are you looking for your dream job? Welcome to our apprenticeship taster - your springboard to the working world! Experience our different activities close up and gather practical experience. Apply now and shape your professional future. The length of the apprenticeship tasters vary between one and five days. To discover more about current opportunities, please call Aleksandra Josic on 041 935 34 92.
Your apprenticeship world
Each year around 15 committed youngsters commence their training at TRISA. Our apprentices particularly appreciate the opportunities for development afforded to them. Apart from the exciting and practice-related training you have the opportunity to be accompanied by experienced trainers who are able to pass on valuable expertise. TRISA is very happy to be able to assist you in achieving your professional goals.
If we have sparked your interest in a training place with TRISA, we look forward to receiving your online application for a vacant apprenticeship. Your complete application documents should include a motivation letter, CV, school reports (including behaviour grades), possible suitability tests and apprenticeship taster reports. We look forward to getting to know you in person!
Any questions about an apprenticeship with TRISA?
Lukas Maurer, responsible for apprenticeship training, would be happy to answer any questions.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to your complete application dossier.
Mr. Lukas Maurer